Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Comment Box

Some people have said that my blog is “cryptic” because of my use of initials and “obscure” acronyms. To NN and JG I say – you are SOL. Just kidding. Since we are all friends here, I will use first names so that Nina and Jamie and the other 80 percent of my readership will know what’s going on and with who. If you don’t want your first name to be used, just let me know.

While we are on the topic of blog feedback, the other day Johanna said that I should try to “pep up” my blog. I will take this suggestion into consideration within the constraints of ethical journalism -- i.e. no fabricating, lying, gathering false witnesses, etc. Otherwise, for uninterrupted and continual pep, please click here (warning: this pep has got volume, so turn it down if you don’t want your colleagues to hear).

No comments: