Thursday, May 24, 2007

No News is Good News

So, not much new to report, but I thought I'd throw up a post. The weather has been great and I've been playing a bit of tennis (especially since my dad is visiting and he likes to play). Katja and her boyfriend will be in town this coming weekend, so I'm looking forward to that. On Saturday night we're having a traditional German spring meal of spargel (asparagus, the white kind), ham, and potatoes, all served with hollaindaise sauce. Yum. On Monday we're going to a piano concert at the Musikhalle. And just so you're assured that I do things other than play and have fun, my work is starting up again and school is keeping me busy. :) More soon...

3 comments:

Colleen Dyble said...

Hi Julia! I have no idea how to post stuff- I hope that I am doing it right! I just wanted to say hello! It sounds like you enjoying life in Germany and fitting in well! I'm so proud of you! What an adventure it must be! -Colleen

Anonymous said...

Yea...new laptop to read your posts from the comfort of my home. Say hi to Katja and pops. M

Anonymous said...

Hi Juls, Yeah, yeah, yeah...doesn't sound like much work to me :)!

Love you! Say hi to the family for me...I wish I could be there!
-Nins