Sunday, September 7, 2008

German Julia is Back

I just got back from a 3+-week vacation in the States. It was a fabulous time, thanks to all the great friends and family there. I was really able to refuel. Some of my favorite experiences: early morning pancakes, kayaking on the potomac, picnicking at wolftrap, boogying at wonderland, watching movies with the beanheads, driving around pennsylvania, hanging at the pool, latin lovers at cafe citron, real lovers tying the knot, checking out lima and oya, morning and afternoon walks, helix reunion, and so many more moments shared with long-time friends. Thanks to everyone for making it so special. I'll post my pictures soon. In the meantime, here's one of the bridesmaids for Johanna and Keith's wedding:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The blog is back!

-A