Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Max for the Minimum

J-Posh here. I'm on my way to the brand, spanking new TK Maxx. It just opened here in Hamburg about a week ago. It's funny, a few months after I moved here -- tired of shopping at H&M, Zara, and other European stores (yes, it happens that fast!) -- I thought I could use a TJ Maxx, a store that's completely hit or miss, but you're pretty sure you won't see every other person on the street wearing the same thing. And here it is. The Max for the Minimum. Sweet.

1 comment:

Brad Fuller said...

Hi Julia, Brad & I were just talking about you & saying we missed you! And wanted to see what you have been up to. We really do hope we can see you soon. There are some great flights from Boston to Europe- we have hopes! Glad to see you are well - is there a picture of your new haircut on your site? I bet you look great - We love you! Heather & Brad