Thursday, April 26, 2007

Yum....internship

I had my first interview in German, for an internship at a packaging design firm (yes, people, an internship. I'm back at square one on more things than you know!). They do really cool work for things I love, namely chocolate, cookies, and ice cream. Two examples below -- yes, Melissa, that's your beloved Shoko & Keks! Even though I stumbled through the interview in my subpar, heavily-accented German, I got the internship. I'm not sure if our scheduling/hours needs will match up or whether things will work out, but at least I have some German interviewing practice (and one that ended in a positive result).


It would be so cool to work at the firm, though, and be part of the brainstorming sessions, the design process, food styling, photo shoots, and of course the tastings! (Hey, the outside has got to match the inside :).) We'll see.

No comments: