Tuesday, February 20, 2007

TENerefic

I couldn't have asked for a better way to celebrate my birthday than on the beautiful island of Tenerife (except, of course, if you all were there). Below are a few pictures. I'll write more about the trip soon. Hope you are all well. Thinking of you. --Julia



From the top: beautiful sunset view from our hotel room, with the island of Gomera in the distance; me and Katja at the Banana Garden, where the clock struck twelve into my birthday; view of Mount Teide, the tallest point in Spain; me and Kat on the road to Mount Teide; one picture of the Auditorio de Tenerife, one of my favoirte excursions on the trip; Los Gigantes, a set of cliffs; lastly, Kat and me at sunset on the eve of my 30th (that's right, I'm 30!).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cute Beans,

Kat- you are looking preppy in your colors:) Your noses are similar :)

I love you!
-Nins

Anonymous said...

Oh those pictures look great and I can only imagine how much fun you guys had!

Hugs,

M

vixen said...

wow! what an amazing place! it looks like you celebrated in style! :)

Jenny said...

Such great pictures! Looks like you had an amazing time. I love reading your blog and look forward to hearing about more of your adventures :)

Jenny