Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Go Cougars

For all you OHS Cougars, you probably remember Sachin (you know, the cool guy who was voted "most likely to succeed"). Well, his older (and, yes, successful) brother and Nina's good friend, Savitra, was here for a quick visit. Nina and Savitra relived their Oakton thespian days (think Oklahoma and My Fair Lady) and laughs ensued. We also shared quotes, business ideas, a walk to the Elbe, and an outdoor farwell dinner:

Visitors are always welcome, no thespian training required. ;)

2 comments:

Christina | AmiExpat.com said...

Wow! I didn't know you went to OHS. My little brothers went there (I was a TJ geek), maybe you at least know of the older one Christopher Geyer, he'll be 29 this year.

julia said...

Crazy! Hmm, I don't think I knew of your brother, though he was probably only a year behind me (I graduated in 1995). That would have been a fun coincidence. :)