Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Where Am I?

The Blue Period is over. A new blog has begun.

Arial is being phased out. Say hello to Trebuchet.

More changes to come...when I can find time to do some design work on this thing (right now my creative energies are focused on designing a cookbook, CD covers, and condom packaging, among other things. The blog's design is not widdling its way to the top of my priority list somehow).

Otherwise, I'll still be posting my ever so informative and entertaining posts. Don't go away.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not a friend of the new font

Anonymous said...

That was me who said that. -Nins

And hamburg, pretentious...hmmm...I can see what you mean,but there may be a better word. I'll think on it.

-N

julia said...

No love for Trebuchet? Hmm. I think it's a little less sterile than Arial. I'll have to see how the design evolves. I don't like that it doesn't have a lot of structure. Things just seem to float in the white void. I'll work on it....eventually.

Ajay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ajay said...

condom packaging? lol.